1) from ANCONA FALCONARA AIRPORT:
- by private car transfer service (approx. 120 Euro for up to 4 passengers, 1,15 hour, ask us for contacts)
- by train from Castelferretti station (just in front of the airport), take the train to Fabriano and once there the connection to “Castelraimondo-Camerino” station. For some trains the connection is in “Albacina” station. A regular bus service scheduled for each train arrival connects ‘Camerino-Castelraimondo’ station with Camerino (about 15 minutes). Please visit http://www.trenitalia.com/en.html for the trains schedule.
2) from ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT
Take the express train from the Airport station to Roma Termini station or regional trains to Roma Tiburtina station, then:
- Take the train for Ancona to Fabriano station (3 hours).
From Fabriano station, take the local train for Civitanova Marche to Castelraimondo-Camerino (30 minutes).
Once there, buses are scheduled for each arrival of trains (the bus takes 20 minutes to reach Camerino, ask the driver to stop at the Campus)
To help you in planning your train schedule, please visit the website www.trenitalia.com
- Take the train to Foligno station (approx 2 hours).
From Foligno, coaches depart daily to Camerino (except Sunday):
- Flixbus stop (Viale Mezzetti, 9, approx 300 m from the station) at 11:00 am. Connection at Muccia Maddalena Bus Terminal. Arrival in Camerino at 12:20 am. Please check the updated schedule on www.flixbus.com
- Foligno Railway Station at 3.25pm. Connection at Muccia Maddalena Bus Terminal. Arrival in Camerino at 4:40pm
- Foligno Railway Station at 5.45pm. Direct connection. Arrival in Camerino at 6:40pm.
Please check the updated schedule on the website of the local bus company: www.contram.it
From Foligno, private car transfer service can be also arranged (approx. 80 Euro for up to 4 passengers, ~1 hour, ask us for contacts)